At 13:37 +0200 2004-05-20, Philippe Verdy wrote:

 > I added Coptic unilaterally.

I can't see Coptic for now in your source zip file.

It isn't in that file.

There are other "duplicate" lines for name aliases that should be listed in
changes:

I'm not going to list those changes. There is no code or name change involved.

- "Berber (Tifinagh)"
    => "Tifinagh (Berber)"
[...]

Note that the French names for Han variants are identical 'idéogrammes han",
when the English names correctly indicates the distinction between "Traditional" and "Simplified" variants. These French names should be:
"idéogrammes han (Hanzi, Kanji, Hanja)";"Hani";"500";"Han (Hanzi, Kanji,
Hanja)"
"idéogrammes han (variante simplifiée)";"Hans";"501";""
"idéogrammes han (variante traditionnelle)";"Hant";"502";""

This has been corrected.

For the French name of "Hangul", I also found "Hang" quite strange (never seen
this orthograph before)....

"Orthograph" is not the word you want. You want the word "spelling". I already said, this error has been corrected.
--
Michael Everson * * Everson Typography * * http://www.evertype.com