Jay, you are welcome.

As this is the first time we ship the benchmarks and the test suite with
the binaries I expect to see issues here and there, especially that these
were not maintained on Windows. Part of adding them to the release this
time around is to get feedback so that we can fix and improve things for
the next round. We might also fix and update individual tests along the way
which can be easily downloaded  directly from svn.

Now to the real issue, what are you seeing at your end, where are you
stumbling?

On my end with on a new machine, the first time I ran umake under
c:\unicon\tests\bench It didn't build everything. I tried again and it
worked. You should see data file generated for the test at the end which
might take a while. If everything goes well you should be able to do
"run-benchmark" to run the "standard" test.

Cheers,
Jafar