In a message dated 11/5/2004 9:12:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
There's just been a book (I didn't buy it when I first read the review and now can't remember the title or author -- can someone help, here?) that discussed the idea of the collective wisdom of the populace essentially universally trumping the pronouncements of the people who think they have superior credentials -- intellectually and morally. Of course, the latter find this impossible to fathom.
The Wisdom of Crowds, by James Surowiecki. See my scathing review at: