In a message dated 12/1/2004 8:40:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Wherever there is a vacant lot, we drop a double wide and go Section 8.
I was thinking more in terms of "historic" (well, "period" would admittedly be a more appropriate term) stainless steel "teardrop" streamlined Airlite jobs, than the cheap tacky vinyl-covered double-wides you see in the -- ugh -- suburbs and along those rural highways and byways of places like -- if you'll pardon the _expression_ -- South Jersey.

Always at your service and ready for a dialog,

Al Krigman