In a message dated 12/4/2004 6:51:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The FOCP webpage doesn't state where the meeting is but last time it was at Rosenberger Hall (the USP building that is "in" the park).  I assume if it's in another location, someone (Tony?) will correct me.
Yes, it's in Rosenberger Hall (Monday, 12/6 at 7:30). A complete notice is at the Clark Park on-line bulletin board, www.clarkpark.blogspot.com. Here's the section of the notice relevant to the dog question:
Also of special interest to members of FOCP and the community at large will be the report of the Planning Committee on actions being considered as a result of the work of the Dog Committee involving issues such as leash law enforcement and the establishment of a dedicated area for unleashed dogs. All are welcome to attend and participate, although only elected members of the Board may make motions and vote.

Always at your service and ready for a dialog,

Al Krigman