In a message dated 1/31/2005 10:18:24 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> If you are not immediately forthcoming with your true age, I shall have
> to CENSURE you. Also, use the Cheney word. Don't make me come over there.

> Ross Bender
> http://rossbender.org/myersbriggs.html

but ross, you've already met me in person. you even asked to
see my driver's license.

laserbeam®
[aka ray]
(definitely ESTP, btw.)
Was that the time you were trying to get me to ply you with White Russians at the bowling parlour? I'm so old my hippocampus sometimes plays tricks on me.

Anyhow, Mr. Beamer, time to put up or shut up. Qu'elle age avez vous tout-suite maintenant SVP??