 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Cc: UnivCity@list.purple.com
 Sent: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 9:49 AM
 Subject: Re: [UC] We're Paying This Loopy Bryn Mawr Student $180,000???

 On 1/8/07, Frank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Remember when you had to be smart
to get into college?
    Well it's not just that. It's the idea of MY city paying money we
desperately need to some overprivileged Main Line floozyette with an expensive
lawyer who, had she been the wrong complexion, would now be spending time in
Gitmo for pulling a trick like that.

 --
 Ross Bender
 http://rossbender.org