Al, my rental "company," so to speak, is Melani Lamond & Brian  Ratigan, my
husband.  We are too small to have been rated by OCL.

I am a sales agent and independent contractor at Urban & Bye, Realtor,  where
my Associate Broker license hangs.  I am not involved with rentals  for Urban
& Bye.

As you well know.

Melani

Melani Lamond, Associate Broker
Urban & Bye,  Realtor
3529 Lancaster Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
cell phone  215-356-7266
office phone 215-222-4800, ext. 113
office fax  215-222-1101
2005 recipient of the Greater  Philadelphia Association of Realtors awards:
- Diamond award for over $8  million in sales, and
ALL SIX of the West Philadelphia awards:
- Top  Lister
- Top Seller
- Top Overall Combined Volume
- Top Listing Units  by Area