In a message dated 3/1/2007 1:51:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

It's funny, Al, but I tend to believe the person that  reliably provides
pertinent, factual and verifiable information to the  wild-eyed conspiracy
theorist prone to taking cheap shots at good  people.

I guess I forgot to give you Melani's employer's scorecard. It's  below:

Always at  your service and ready for a dialog ® brand resident and housing
provider,
Al Krigman

REPORT  CARD
Urban & Bye
Number of Surveys that were processed:  11     Score Grade    Landlord Tenant
 Relationship (Overall) 2.28 C
My landlord is concerned  with my satisfaction 1.64 D  My landlord uses a
lease  written in language I can understand 2.91 C  My landlord can be
contacted
easily when necessary 2 C  My landlord has provided  me with emergency
contact information 2.82 C  Communication with my  landlord is prompt, friendly
and
professional 1.55 D  My landlord kept promises  made in the lease 2 C  My
landlord maintains the  property in good condition 2 C  Repair work is done
professionally 2.18 C  Management handles my  finanical matters promptly and
accurately 2.64 C      Repair  Responsiveness
Minor repairs? (Cracks in  wall or ceiling) 1.9 D  Major repairs? (Insect
problems, broken doors) 2.89 B-  Emergencies? (Plumbing,  heating) 3.75 B+
Apartment Quality  (Overall) 3.03 B-  I feel safe in my living  space 3.3 B
Doors and windows are  intact and secure 3.2 B-  Walls and ceilings are in
good shape 2.5 C  Carpet / flooring is in  good condition 3 B-  Appliances
work
3.6 B  Electrical wiring is  adequate 3.2 B-  Hot water is  sufficient 3.8 B+
Heat is  sufficient 3.2 B-  Plumbing is free from  leaks 3 B-  Paint or
wallpaper is in  good condition 2.9 C  Space is free of rodents,  roaches, or
other
insects 2.6 C  Proper containers  provided for trash disposal with clear
instructions 2.9 C  The space was clean prior  to move-in 2.7 C  There are
smoke
detectors  which, when tested, work 3.5 B  Outdoor lighting in the
front/rear/side areas is adequate 2.7 C  Exterior lights come on  automatically
when it
gets dark 2.3 C

http://www.aol.com.