MessageI hate to have to do this, but..  Thank you Mr. V.

Glenn
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike V.
  To: 'Glenn' ; UnivCity@list.purple.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 10:10 PM
  Subject: Debunking the hysteria RE: [UC] Question for tech people

  I hate to be the one to have to defend Glenn, but I can't find any evidence
directly linking him to the anonymous email, or even any evidence that shows
that someone tried to frame him. Bill just misinterpreted the email header
info.  Calm down, Glenn.  The fix isn't in.

  It certainly is odd that "committeeman7" tried to mislead the people of this
listserv about what was going to be discussed at Thursday's meeting, though,
isn't it?  Committeeman7 is someone local -- I think I've managed to track them
down to within a few blocks, but certainly to Philly -- so I wonder what motive
they might have to promulgate false information like that -- assuming, of
course, that Tony West was right and no such information is forthcoming.

  - Mike V.