  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; UnivCity@list.purple.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 12:33 PM
  Subject: Re: Debunking the hysteria RE: [UC] Question for tech people

  In a message dated 6/6/07 11:54:29 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

    I apologize, Glenn.  I did misunderstand the meaning of that header, and I
agree that I was wrong.  Frankly, the writing style of committeeman7 reminds me
of a different contributor to this list, so I was surprised at what I (thought
that I) found in the headers.

    Glenn—there’s no conspiracy here, and no gangs—just neighbors trying to
make life better for all of us.  Name calling, personal attacks, and anonymous
letters impede communication, rather than facilitating it.  I’m happy to see
that you’ve done less of the name calling when called out on it, and I’m sorry
that you felt that I was personally attacking you this time.  I have no
personal animosity towards you.

  Glenn, I was also the victim of one of these anonymous posts which seems to
have a related writer.  Back on April 2nd, the following email appeared on the
PFSNI listserv.  I thought it was on the purple list also, but I can't find
that in my old emails.  That writer was called [EMAIL PROTECTED]  It's
especially interesting to me that both are AOL users, and both make this vague
reference to politics in their names.  A coincidence?  A copy cat now with
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Does anybody know how to figure this out?

  First I'll copy the email exactly as it showed up - the stuff at the start
was there in the body of the email.  After that, I'll send the details from the
internet:

  FIrst, the body of the email: