Re: [UC] Carjacking at 44th & LarchwoodWilma and Al,

Something is very strange about this particular cross posting. The West report
suggests that there are armed criminals at large in this neighborhood. Also
that the police had done terrible police work allowing the criminals to return
and pick up their car after an armed robbery.   Has anyone else heard about
this?

David's crossing is one of the few that makes sense to me, and I wish to thank
him.  He is on the censored Penn list, but I don't recall him as being one of
the mean-spirited bullies. And this is an example of news so important that
even one of the bullies could easily justify this cross posting.

Mr. West is a cross poster and has a very established reputation as barking
cheese.

Several hours after he posted the report of a crime at barking cheese, he
posted on this uncensored list that investigation of Ray's employment cloaking
it as a news story.

The list may remember when I questioned Mr. West's reporting of voteforandytoy.
He immediately veiled a threat to investigate me and obviously was digging into
my properties and business.  I felt this was an attempt to bully because I
criticized his post.  Here is the "civil" West post to me:

"I am a professional news source, just like you are a professional landlord. I
talk directly to other news sources for a living.

That doesn 't mean I'm always accurate, any more than it means you always obey
the law as you acquire your million-dollar real-estate stock. You are free to
investigate my livelihood, and I am free to investigate yours. I am busy right
now with my main job, so I'd rather not investigate your main job at this time,
as that would pay me nothing."

Why is Mr. West continuing to attempt to torment his target on this list and
now investigate his employment while he does not post the same very serious
report of crime here?

The West cross posting is the outrageous cross posting I expect from the
bullies.  Why was the crime report not important for him to post instead?

Glenn