Are you sure we have a police problem, and not a deranged list busybody
with delusions of grandeur and a persecution complex problem?

- Mike V.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Glenn
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 10:26 AM
To: UnivCity@list.purple.com
Subject: [UC] Car jacking confirmation

Dear list,

It appears we do have a police problem. I just spoke with Sargeant Monk,
#517, 215-686-3268. He authorized me to post his information so you can
confirm my reports. On Saturday, I confirmed with Officer Davis.

There was some type of car robbery incident on the 500 block of 44th,
although details of the 2 accounts are disputed. I wasn't given the
details. I explained how this misinformation has now placed me in the
position of passing their misinformation publicly while looking for the
truth. As I said before when the second account arrived, one way or the
other we have a serious problem.

He apologized for the incorrect information I was given and had no
explanation. I asked them to follow up and explain to me how they could
give me incorrect information. And how I could be told that it was OK to
expose it publicly as a false report. I'm going to also contact the
police press room so that they can address this problem

I regret the period of misinformation in which I was involved, but did
give you the reports exactly as I received them.

Now, I will return to the main headquarters and file a complaint with
the police. I feel we all need some answers.

Sincerely,

Glenn Moyer