Quite right about Melani.  She expressed her view without being nasty about
it.

Her incident with the police at 46th & Market seemed plausible.

Is the new list only to take nasty potshots at those of us on the UC
Listserv, only to be sweetness and light on the UC Neighbors at Penn
Listserv?

And if so, then why?