He tries to come off as "your friendly neighborhood hotel developer" and makes
a transparent effort to make himself look like just a regular, friendly? guy
from the neighborhood:? "Tom", and even gives his address.

This is what has me suspicious.

My experience is?a sophisticated/prepared developer encouraging realistic
community engagement will supply interested parties, during a period of
contention?with more than an email address as a point of contact - a
business?phone number,?a cell phone number, and/or a point of contact through a
senior staffer or legal counsel is typical.

Is Lussenhop inviting us over to hang-out, watch the World Series, and engage
in a process of rapprochement to get his deal done? Maybe if the Series goes to
a game seven and our negotiations bog down, Craig Carnaroli will stop by during
the seventh inning, pop a frosty with us to help us see his point of view, and
then when the deal is sealed and the game over a UPenn courtesy bus will take
us all?to the Firehouse Brewery to celebrate "their victory"?

The Lussenhop letter is so unprofessional that if it is really his work
product, it is imperative to identify the proposed hotel operator to see if any
professionals are affiliated with just?the?newest Boutique?Neighborhood Tower.

Ciao,

Craig