From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: univcity@list.purple.com
Sent: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 8:45 am
Subject: Re: [UC] 40th Street Hotel letter - an interesting reply

In a message dated 10/21/2007 11:49:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hopefully without taking sides in this issue.....I'm curious
  about
your concern.? Why is it better to surprise the developer with
  your
concerns?? It seems to me that providing the developer with time
consider your concerns allows him to more thoughtfully take them
  into
consideration.

Oh, c'mon Stephen. It obviously biases the proceedings at the Architectural
Committee meeting. Does one side of a court battle tell the other its strategy?

?

If, in fact, someone working for the PHC leaked this information to
Lussenhop, it's a breach of conduct and ethics that could justifiably result in
immediate job termination.

?

Always at
your service & ready for a dialog,