tyler_durden;249991 Wrote:
> I plan to set up one of the flavors of linux that allows configuration
> from a remote terminal so I don't need graphics on the new board, just
> networking.
>
> Thanks,
> TD

But for the setup of a linux distro you do need a graphics card and a
monitor, or are there means to do without?

As for the reliability of mobos, I have an Asus P4B533E for 5 years now
(not in 24/7 use) where soon the USB interfaces exhibited strange
behaviour (added an pci USB card), other than that it runs fine. But I
must say that after a year I changed the case because the first one was
a bad choice with poor ventilation which led to high mobo, CPU and HDD
temperatures. So my advice is to check your case and to substitute it
if aprropriate.

Bye, signor_rossi.

--
signor_rossi