ptoly;319356 Wrote:
> Does anyone have an up to date start up script and manifest for getting
> SC working with SMF in OpenSolaris 2008.05?

The startup script plus manifest are all in the wiki.  They are all
based on the blog entry from Warren Strange (I got his permission to
use it for the wiki) so you really aren't missing much.  The slimrun
script is found under the installing SlimServer section and the SMF
scripts are in the SMF section.

At one point during my experience trying to get SC to run on Solaris I
installed GnuPG and I could never get Encode-Detect to compile.  I
really don't think you need to install GPG, because on my last install
I never installed GPG and everything works fine without it.

--
4mula1

SqueezeCenter 7.0.1 + Solaris 10 x86: Because everything else would've
been easy!
http://www.last.fm/user/4mula1