I had an older version of Brutefir DRC that  never quite got off the
ground and I am starting over with- Ubuntu 9.04   SC 7.32

I downloaded 1.01 put it in my plugins directory. restarted
squeezecenter, enabled DRC with remote, but no entries in the advanced
file menu just flac where I am supposed to be able to select x-brute (or
whatever)
What's wrong?

Filters, The filters directory has  text filter templates so I create
my filters as pcm files and then edit the text templates and create a
new extension that I use to Identify the filters, Right?

--
Tbrooke