Klaas;422624 Wrote:
> Is there any reason you cannot use the 7.4 version of SC? It works
> perfectly stable and I could support you a bit better. I would recommend
> you to use the new version of SC and the new version of the plugin. The
> manual for 1.1.0 is up to date, so you should have no trouble getting it
> to work.

I am up and running in 7.4. It was easy.

2 questions:

I get sound playing and the log shows my filters are loading ok but I
am not sure the filter is being applied. I didn't generate them so they
may be subtle and I can't recognize them but I feel that perhaps the
filter isn't actually loading or brutefir isn't loading. Nothing appears
in the log to indicate a problem.

How can I verify Brutefir is running and my filter is being applied
(other than listening to it)

I get some cracking at loud passage occasionally. Is this clipping do I
need to play with the gain settings

Tom

--
Tbrooke