damcknight;536836 Wrote:
> I want to have 2 separate music libraries for flac and mp3s.
Not questioning your motives, but why? If some of your players are
bandwidth constrained (eg, remote access over the internet, poor wifi
in some location) then you use the bitrate limiting option to transcode
to MP3 and send those to the relevant player(s).

Depending on the capabilities of your server, if you want to go ahead
to two server instances you may find it easier to set up the second
under a virtual machine. I use Sun's VirtualBox to do that, so that I
can test beta versions of SBS running on the VM on some players, and
run the latest stable SBS on the real machine. Using a virtual machine
with VirtualBox or VMWare is almost certainly easier than sorting out
dual instances of SBS on the same server.

--
aubuti