damcknight wrote:
> This is interesting.  Looks similar to what I found on the Slimserver
> wiki.  Perhaps I'll give it a shot and see what happens.  Anyone know
> where I can find a list of all the Squeezebox Server options?

The only up to date list is in the source code.
Part of the good part of it being open source, is you can look at the
source and not have to wait until some documentation folks keeps the
documentation up to date. The down side is, of course, that the
documentation folks are always behind the current software.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/