It looks like your track get an id in the tracks table of 0, in my setup
the first track in a new database always gets the id 1. I wonder if this
might be related to some setting in the MySQL database ?

I still don't understand how 0 can became undef, but in my MySQL
database it isn't possible to insert a row in "tracks" table with id 0,
if I try to insert 0 it will generate an id higher than 0.

It looks like the code to get back the generated identity from the
tracks table also looks different in 7.3 compared to 7.4, so this
probably explains why it works in 7.3. If I interpret the code
correctly, 7.3 seems to use the DBIx create call to create the tracks
table row while 7.4 and later use a standard INSERT directive and the
last_insert_id function of DBI.

So I suspect your problem is either related to DBI/DBIx CPAN modules or
some setting in the MySQL database. If you are running a standalone
MySQL database, check your my.cnf file and compare it with the one
bundled with SBS to make sure you haven't set any extra options that
might cause problems.

As an example, there is a "sql-mode" parameter called
NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO that seems to affect how auto incremented columns
works, maybe that's set in your MySQL instance ?
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/server-sql-mode.html#sqlmode_no_auto_value_on_zero

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))