Mnyb;569449 Wrote:
> Thanks , I've read about dropbear somewhere I' was curius it's seems to
> replace many standard linux things, but does it faster with less cpu.
> But with some things stripped out or simplified.
>
> Seems like a good thing for embedded small cpu and memory starved
> things like the Touch .
>
> My router also has dropbear

Yes - I just recently discovered the SSH feature on the Duet
controller...now the question is, what advantage is this ? I can run
WinScp and get a graphical listing, but what am I looking to
change/alter/hack on the controller ???

I guess I am asking how do people use SSH and their controller /

--
kappclark