albertone74 wrote:
> I will also check the output of top to see if my raspberry is running
> out menory while playing these 24 bit FLAC...good point!

Triode,
You were absolutely right. It was only a coincidence with -b 256:256
option. I have just tried to play my 24 bit FLAC and they are now
playing but with the usual clicking and buzzing though:( I really don't
know!
Also find attached the TOP output...Am I right in saying that there are
2 instances of Squeezelite running at the same time?

|Filename: TOP.txt                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14374|