TerryS wrote:
> The test kernel from Adrian does not seem to have fixed the hdmi audio
> problem I'm having, but everything else seems to be working very well.
>
> Terry

OK - I've reproduced this now.  I did leave it playing over night, but
had the TV off - now I've left it playing with the TV on and it corrupts
after a while.  I'm noticing that:

cat /proc/asound/imxhdmisoc/pcm0p/sub0/status has two ptr values which
seem to keep incrementing - can you verify if you see these incrementing
and getting to a specific value when it starts to corrupt?

In my case its possible to fix the problem just by turning the TV off
and on again - this resets these ptr values, but does not cause
squeezelite to do anything different, so I assume its a driver issue.

[fedora@wandboard ~]$ cat /proc/asound/imxhdmisoc/pcm0p/sub0/status
state: RUNNING
owner_pid   : 1187
trigger_time: 65534.876997219