Triode wrote:

> In my case its possible to fix the problem just by turning the TV off
> and on again - this resets these ptr values, but does not cause
> squeezelite to do anything different, so I assume its a driver issue.

I also notice that I can correct the problem by just switching the
inputs on the sound bar from DVD (the input the wandboard is into) to
AUX1 (Sat TV receiver) and back.  Or by unplugging the hdmi cable and
re-inserting it.
Or rebooting the wandboard,
or using the power button icon on the LMS server off then back on,
or by choosing a song with a different bit rate.

Terry