michaelvv wrote:
> Hi Terry
>
> I was thinking of buying a HDMI splitter to start test it , to my
> external DAC.
> Both I saw that you have some issues with it.
>
> Even with Triode Kernel which I can not crash :-)
>
> Are you using a HDMI splitter to a DAC ,or do you send
> it direct to a receiver ????
>
> What i would like to try is one of Monoprice's HDX-401TA dirt cheap
> splitters which I read a guy with a RASPBERRY PI has up
> running with 24/192Khz using squeezelite.
>
> /Michael

Michael,
I am using a Yamaha Sound bar which supports PCM audio rates up to 96kHz
and displays the bit rate, so I know it is correct.  Just to be sure
that it wasn't an issue with the sound bar, I also tried direct into my
Panasonic HDTV, which only support 44.1kHz, but it showed the same exact
symptom.

Terry