@JackOfAll,

I currently have my Wandboard hooked up to an old Dell 19" 1280x1024 LCD
monitor, so I am successfully using Jivelite with its HDSkin-1280-1024.
I am also using a FLIRC adapter with an existing Logitech Touch remote
(thanks to Triode's CommunitySqueeze Flirc Configuration.fcfg file). I
have wireless LAN working as my main connection. I have added avahi for
multicast Domain Name System resolution, so that on my Mac I can use
wandboard.local to ssh in to the box and can browse the configuration
web pages at http://wandboard.local:8080/ instead of worrying about IP
addresses.  I also learned a bit about configuring Squeezelite to use
USB DACs connected to the CSOS player.

Are any of these topics needing mini HowTos? I know you had asked for a
getting started with Jivelite doc, so should I start with that one?
Anyway, I'm up for writing instructions on any of the things above since
that is the set of things I know how to do.

Stocker has set a very high bar, so please be patient if my first
offering is not up to his standard.