Chunkywizard wrote:
> Any chance of some instructions on how to implement this? I've seen the
> mount you have in your /etc/fstab but what else do you need to do?
>
> CW

I'm not really too good at writing instructions, you've done a way
better job than I could, so I'd say you do it yourself and document it
accordingly ;)
I've followed the guides below, in the order listed:

> http://www.labtestproject.com/using_linux/partition_hard_disk_using_fdisk_command_on_linux_fedora_system
> http://daddy-linux.blogspot.be/2012/04/formatting-usb-flash-drive-on-linux.html
> http://kwilson.me.uk/blog/force-your-raspberry-pi-to-mount-an-external-usb-drive-every-time-it-starts-up/

Before doing:
JackOfAll wrote:
>  I've mounted a USB drive under -/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache-.
I should have first copied the contents of that folder in a safe place,
because once I'd mounted the USB-stick, they weren't visible anymore, so
I've had to comment out the line in fstab, reboot the WB without the
stick, create a directory in the fedora-user's homefolder, copy the
files over, uncomment the line in fstab, disable LMS, replug the stick,
reboot the WB, move the files back over to the now mounted stick to
finally enable and start LMS. To do the whole file copying stuff I've
used WinSCP, but made the connection using the root user, pwd by default
is also "fedora". Especially for Windows-users this is a lot easier, as
it gives you a familiar explorer interface.