dsdreamer wrote:

> Are any of these topics needing mini HowTos? I know you had asked for a
> getting started with Jivelite doc, so should I start with that one?
> Anyway, I'm up for writing instructions on any of the things above since
> that is the set of things I know how to do.

Anything you want to write about, go ahead.

I started on a Jivelite page. At the moment it is little more than a
place holder.
'Jivelite: Control of Audio Playback on the Wandboard'
(http://www.communitysqueeze.org/jivelite_about.jsp)

Triode contributed some wordage for Squeezelite.
'Squeezelite: Audio Playback on the Wandboard'
(http://www.communitysqueeze.org/squeezelite_about.jsp)