JIVELITE-0.1-0.31.20130428GITAF52A91

"Triode" wrote:

> I’ve just added an applet which should be called on first use to open
> the screen in VGA mode, ask for language, setting of skin and then
> select the local player. Could you try this works with your TV or put it
> in the repo so we can test for others?

Changes...

  * Sun Apr 28 2013 - 0.1-0.31.20130428gitaf52a91
  - Latest git revision af52a91.
  - add startup applet which selects language, skin and local player on
  first use.
  - fix cut and paste error.
  - fix cut and paste problem in maxrate setting.

Before updating, remove the jivelite saved configuration, so when it is
re-started after the update, it assumes a new install and displays the
applet...

  sudo rm -rf /home/jivelite/.jivelite/userpath/settings

Update...

  sudo csos-cleanUpdate-testing jivelite jivelite-autologin

Any issues or other feedback, post it here, please.