--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

> Any issues or other feedback, post it here, please.

I am keen to get feedback on this change as it changes how jivelite
starts up first time.  To try to support TVs and monitors which only do
1080p and thoses which only do 720p, this version starts up in VGA mode
and then asks you to select a skin.  I am working on the basis that
(hopefully) all devices will do VGA mode.  Please can people test this
to see - it should mean that those users who had to manually edit a
settings file to get a display do not need to do so from a clean
install.  However I need to validate the assumption that VGA resolution
is supported on all devices...