O.k., there is something screwy with my setup here. On my latest image
(go 3), after the scan happened last night, I got the problem with the
plugin page again. Just now I shutdown the Wandboard using the UI. I
waited 3 minutes (to be sure, the UI said 30 seconds) and I pulled the
plug. I then repowered the board. I checked the ip address of the card
(still .88) and went to :8080. I saw the UI (this might be significant,
it definitely showed first time). I then tried :9000 and it wasn't
showing anything.I thought I would check to see if the server had
started and so went to the server tab at :8080 and it timed out, now I
am in the same situation as before. I have no access, not even via
PuTTY. After 7 minutes (which is how long i've left it for so far) it
hasn't booted.  Luckily (?) and am going out now so I will leave it 4
hours or so to see if it boots!

CW