Not that I really needed any confirmation about keeping images of wiring
and uncased circuit boards well away from anywhere where the "general
public" might accidentally stumble into them on a website, if you want
to be taken seriously.......

A guy contacted me out of the blue a couple of days ago. Had several
questions about a headphone amp I used to own, (which is considered to
be uber-high-end by some - which it is in price, but not quite so uber
in SQ).... Anyway, the conversation turns to what I'm using now, what
can I possibly be using that is "better" (his word, not mine) than
XXXXX.... So I describe the circuit. Obviously hasn't got a clue what
I'm talking about, even though he wants to give the impression that he
is knowledgeable about tube circuits. Asks me to send him a photo. So I
oblige. I get a one line reply, "Are you taking the p*ss?" Oh well, you
need to use your ears rather than your eyes! LOL. (At least he didn't
ask for a picture of my DAC. That really does look like a pile of parts
that just fell out of the wachine machine door and onto the floor after
a fast spin cycle! ;))

[image: http://www.vacuumtube.org.uk/headphone_amp.jpg]