Chunkywizard wrote:
> O.k., there is something screwy with my setup here. On my latest image
> (go 3), after the scan happened last night, I got the problem with the
> plugin page again. Just now I shutdown the Wandboard using the UI. I
> waited 3 minutes (to be sure, the UI said 30 seconds) and I pulled the
> plug. I then repowered the board. I checked the ip address of the card
> (still .88) and went to :8080. I saw the UI (this might be significant,
> it definitely showed first time). I then tried :9000 and it wasn't
> showing anything.I thought I would check to see if the server had
> started and so went to the server tab at :8080 and it timed out, now I
> am in the same situation as before. I have no access, not even via
> PuTTY. After 7 minutes (which is how long i've left it for so far) it
> hasn't booted.  Luckily (?) and am going out now so I will leave it 4
> hours or so to see if it boots!
>
> CW

When you are starting from scratch, by writing a new image to the SD
card are you following the quick start guide i.e. write image to card,
power up using Ethernet, switch to wireless. Or are you doing stuff like
enable Squeezebox server and mounting network shares before the "switch
to wireless" stage?

I tried it all again last night, completely new SD card, followed the
guide and it all worked fine, just wondering if some of the other stuff
you're doing is effecting the process somehow.