dsdreamer wrote:
> Good to know, but I hope you are designing for a community of users that
> extends beyond the area served by your routers??!!

Of course! I didn't mean that to be read as I'm OK, hard luck to you.
What I was saying, is that I wouldn't have seen this issue myself.

dsdreamer wrote:
> All of these have been IP addresses assigned to my Wandboard in the past
> few weeks. I'll wait for a week of running using my patch to
> /usr/libexec/ntpdate-wrapper before I can be absolutely sure whether I
> have a fix. Let's just say I'm quietly confident at this point!

I didn't have a chance to look at this last night. I will today - have a
look at what is being sent by the client and your ntpdate patch.

dsdreamer wrote:
> BTW, do you/we have an issues tracking database for CSOS?

Not today, but we will have soon as part of the website update.