Triode wrote:
> It would be good to find out if this is the case.  Squeezelite will
> broadcast to find a server when it is started up, but then when the
> connection fails it keeps trying the same IP address rather than falling
> back to broadcasting to find a server.  It could be changed to do this,
> but I want to know that this is the problem.

I can confirm that the server has got a new IP address after router
reboot.  It'd be good for Squeezelite to fall back to broadcasting to
find a new server in case there is no response to the same IP address.
Perhaps it can happen in 5 secs of no server response.  It'd be even
better if it can connect back to the server with the same name even when
IP address is different.