JackOfAll wrote:
> Anything in the log file before you restarted it?
>

> Is your music mounted from a ntfs partition or cifs share? I had some
> issues with non-ascii chars, (Motorhead with the umlaut above the o,
> ISTR), and a cifs mount that were solved by adding "iocharset=utf8" to
> the cifs mount options in fstab. (LMS is started with
> SQUEEZEBOX_CHARSET="utf8" from /etc/sysconfig/squeezeboxserver.)

Hi Clive,

I never got to the log before I restarted and the 1000 line buffer was
full with other stuff. I'll definitely check if I see it again.

Regarding the non-ascii characters, you are exactly right, its on a cifs
share and I don't have that option in fstab. I'll add it now and rescan
and see if that fixes it.

Cheers

CW