Chunkywizard wrote:
> Hi Clive,
>
> I never got to the log before I restarted and the 1000 line buffer was
> full with other stuff. I'll definitely check if I see it again.
>
> Regarding the non-ascii characters, you are exactly right, its on a cifs
> share and I don't have that option in fstab. I'll add it now and rescan
> and see if that fixes it. [Edit] yep, all working fine now, thanks for
> the pointer.
>
> Cheers
>
> CW

I'm quoting the above because I have encountered a similar problem but
with the metadata from a radio stream - not sure if this falls under the
same problem area.

Playing Classic FM via latest LMS on a Touch - this displays track
titles and album art.  I noticed that a title displayed as 'espan?ola'
and not 'espaƱola'.