Hi Clive,

I updated the kernel and everything went very smoothly. Do you need any
tests done?

Secondly, one thing I have noticed is my plugins page on LMS is
corrupted (see attached screenshot). I have seen this a few times after
I have reimaged and I don't know what caused it, or how to fix it. It's
not a real problem until you want to add a plugin then there is no
mechanism to do so. Any ideas how to fix it? (I want to add in database
query) The corruption seems to occur after rescanning and adding back in
trackstat info on the occasions I have seen it, but I don't know if that
is the cause. I reckon I could replicate, but then again one time you
look at the screen its fine and then the next time you look at it then
its like this so I am not sure I could provide steps to replicate (I
would just play around with plug ins until it corrupted).

CW14848

|Filename: plugins.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14848|