Pascal Hibon wrote:
> The new quad board sounds very appealing. It would be a great Squeezebox
> to take with me during travel.
> It would be fitted with a 1TB hard drive, use WiFi in adhoc mode so that
> it can talk to an iPod or iPad with iPeng (and playback mode enabled).
> No need for an Access Point makes the whole thing compact and easy to
> carry. The Wandboard would keep its hard drive in sync with my NAS by
> means of Rsync when it is sitting at home.
> Love the idea.
Even better: it could be installed in a car. Now just to find a way to
shut it down easily and cleanly when the ignition is cut and have it
come up again when the car is started, preferably picking up where it
left off ;) Or would it draw little enough power to not deplete the
battery of the car if left on during a working day?

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004;TMA Premium 905; TMA Premium 901; BK
Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Wandboard Duallite + CSOS R3, integrated LMS activated