JackOfAll wrote:
> Before I put the links to these images on the web page, would appreciate
> it if someone could give me a thumbs-up for each.... (ie. it at least
> boots ;))
>
> As per usual, a 4GB card required.
>
> 'CSOS-Wandboard-Dual-R6-20130712-1.img.7z'
> (http://www.communitysqueeze.org/images/wandboard/CSOS/CSOS-Wandboard-Dual-R6-20130712-1.img.7z).
> (523MB)
>
> 'CSOS-Wandboard-Quad-R6-20130712-1.img.7z'
> (http://www.communitysqueeze.org/images/wandboard/CSOS/CSOS-Wandboard-Quad-R6-20130712-1.img.7z).
> (523MB)

I can confirm that the Quad image is booting up fine (from a 16GB PNY
class 10 disk) and I all seems to work fine so far - jive interface and
squeezelite working well (over HDMI at 1080p) and web interface also.
Will try with my Amanero later but i'm impressed so far.

Good job.  Thanks!

Just one question atm - can the image be expanded to use the full 16GB?

Richard