JackOfAll wrote:
> Before I put the links to these images on the web page, would appreciate
> it if someone could give me a thumbs-up for each.... (ie. it at least
> boots ;))
>
> As per usual, a 4GB card required.
>
> 'CSOS-Wandboard-Dual-R6-20130712-1.img.7z'
> (http://www.communitysqueeze.org/images/wandboard/CSOS/CSOS-Wandboard-Dual-R6-20130712-1.img.7z).
> (523MB)
>
> 'CSOS-Wandboard-Quad-R6-20130712-1.img.7z'
> (http://www.communitysqueeze.org/images/wandboard/CSOS/CSOS-Wandboard-Quad-R6-20130712-1.img.7z).
> (523MB)

Such a great news!:)

I will try the Dual image tonight as soon as I get home and I will
report back! And the WBQUAD is on its way...

BTW, can the WBQUAD owners please confirm the required power supply (5V
@ 2A or 5V @ 3A as shown on the Mouser website?

Thanks!

Primary system: Squeezebox Touch, iPengHD/Squeezepad on iPad3, Little
Doc DAC I, Virtue Audio One, Philips DVP3580, Mission M34i.
Secondary system: Wandboard Dual with CSOS R4, iPengHD/Squeezepad on
iPad3, Cambridge Audio DacMagic, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C V2, Little
Dot III, AKG K 702.