Chunkywizard wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if R6 has the file system setup page working for
> setting the mounts rather than having to edit fstab?
>
> CW

Nope...I jave just tried and I am getting the red error message "Save
not yet implemented!".

Clive,
Thanks for this new update. The new R6 is working like a charm on my
WBDUAL. Squeezelite Player (Adrian thank you as well), Squeeze
Server..everything is ok. Both my DAC's are working as well, no probe so
far. Now I am scanning my Music once again:)

Just out of curiosity, does R6 come with all the latest software
updates? Thanks!

Primary system: Squeezebox Touch, iPengHD/Squeezepad on iPad3, Little
Doc DAC I, Virtue Audio One, Philips DVP3580, Mission M34i.
Secondary system: Wandboard Dual with CSOS R4, iPengHD/Squeezepad on
iPad3, Cambridge Audio DacMagic, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C V2, Little
Dot III, AKG K 702.