Ron Olsen wrote:
> Several VortexBox users have reported problems playing some Internet
> Radio streams using SqueezeLite with their USB DAC
Tested and reported on the VB forum.  Briefly this URLs work OK for me
with an Async USB DAC, with or without the -U X option.

I couldn't attach the log on the VB forum (it said it was invalid), but
it is allowed on this one, so is attached here.

|Filename: squeezelite.log                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15027|

LMS 7.8 on VortexBox Midi, FLACs 16 or 24 bit. Touch on Ethernet (in
another room), digital out to a Musical Fidelity M1 CLiC. Old wireless
laptop running Linux Mint Debian controls server using Chromium.
Squeezelite on Ubuntu & Windows desktops plus the laptop.  Meridian
Explorer USB DAC to listen directly to Vortexbox & other PCs as
required.  Spare Touch in loft!