Triode wrote:
> Spdif should have no copyright asserted -
> https://github.com/CommunitySqueeze/CSOS/blob/master/kernel/patches/csos0005-as-patch4-spdif-pll4.patch
> line 110
>
> Shouldn't this be the same for the Wandcarrier and SWAMP anyway?
>
> Maybe we need to look at the other bits in the channel status?

Yes, I am using the same module and SDcard so it should not matter what
carrier board is used. I can't test the wand carier since I has A0.

I have been thinking it could  be SCMS since I have been feeding it into
a EMU-0404USB which is designed to be used as a recording interface, if
the don't copy code  is set it might just  mute the data, assuming you
are going to be recording the stream.

Tonight I'll try feeding it into an AVR  and see if that gives music.

Triode, could you also point me to the file the patch is applied  to I
can try and see if there are any other status bits that look suspect.

Thanks,

John S.