Triode wrote:
> Good news that it is working, though I thought we had the same values
> set in the channel status as touch.  Let us know what you see.  It's
> either this or the frequency is not accurate/stable enough using the
> audio pll [also hoping this is not the case]

The SPDIF interface is working fine for me. I’m using the coax output
but this is the same if as the Toslink in the Wandboard. The MDAC still
reports an accurate and steady clock.

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
1 x Wandboard behind the bedroom ceiling
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.7.2. w iTunes plugin
iPeng on iPod Touch.
SqueezePad & iPeng on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon