Triode wrote:
> Feel free to port an applet for it as I've not had any other responses
> to this yet.......

I've been using the 'Alsa Mixer applet'
(https://github.com/cowboy-coders/AMixer) on squeezeplay and thought it
would be great to have it on my wandboard.

But it doesn't work on jivelite.  The issue appears to be something with
the pack/unpack implementation being used in the _parseAmixerOutput
function.

I went through the list of lua language differences in post 149 and
didn't find any obvious issues.

If I could get it to work I'd modify it to use the installer.

Ideas?

Also, could you be more specific on how to tell if the applet is running
on jivelite vs squeezeplay?

Thanks,

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *4*-Classics, *2*-Booms, *1*-Reverted UE Radio
*1*-Squeezeslave, *2*-Squeezeplays, *5*-Squeezelites
'Squeezeslave' (http://code.google.com/p/squeezeslave/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezeslave&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.