Hi I have a raspberry pi connected to a 2.8" TFT LCD through SPI. I have
it working with the console displayed on the device from boot. I can run
X or use the framebuffer for mplayer etc.

So far, I haven't been able to get JiveLite to run on the TFT, I just
get a black screen. Jivelite is working fine if I plug in a HDMI
display.

I wonder if anyone has had any joy getting Jivelite on an SPI connected
display? Can I tell it which display to use, or does it only work with
HDMI?

The target application is a standalone player (squeezelite) with the LCD
built into the front panel.

Thanks

George